Return, Exchange, and Refund Policy
Everyone at Homeplace Group wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and that everything was delivered as ordered. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell, and offering a great customer experience is our top priority.
Most items purchased from Homeplace Group can be easily returned for replacement, exchange, or a refund. If you need assistance with your new items, or feel you may have ordered the wrong item, please contact us for support by calling toll free 1-800-823-4233, or sending an email to email@example.com.
Return Policy - Product Restrictions
Certain types of products sold by Homeplace Group are non-returnable. Items which cannot be returned include: Bed Frames and Rails, Center Supports, Mattresses and Box Springs, Temporary Beds (Rollaway Beds, Trundle Beds, Sleeper Sofa Mechanisms), Adjustable Beds, and Bedding.
At Homeplace Group, we strive to answer all questions and concerns prior to an order being placed. We encourage you to contact our support team so we can help ensure you receive the correct product the first time.
Damaged / Defective Items and Incorrect Shipments
In cases of shipping damage, defective products, or shipment discrepancies, resolution can often be expedited by providing images of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once we receive this information, we will provide parts or replacement items as necessary to complete the order. If you receive a shipment which appears damaged, make a note of the damage with the carrier before signing for the package.
Who Covers the Shipping Costs?
In cases where items arrive damaged or in defective condition, we will either arrange for return shipping, or ask that you dispose of the product, as deemed appropriate. We do not reimburse or provide credit for return shipping costs. If a product is damaged or defective, you should make arrangements with our support team prior to returning anything to us.
For all other cases, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. For orders which qualified for Free Shipping, the actual cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from your refund.
Unless otherwise notified when being issued your Return Authorization Number, returns will be assessed a restocking fee. This fee is a percentage of the order total, based on the following rules:
- Exchanges received in new condition, with all pieces included.
- All items returned in new, unopened packaging, with all pieces included, AND
- All items returned with opened packaging, but in new condition with all pieces included, AND
- All items returned in new condition (Opened or Unopened), with all pieces included, AND
- Items returned damaged, missing parts, or obviously used, OR
How to Request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number:
All Return and Exchange requests need to be submitted in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com. You must make this request within 5 days of the order being delivered.
- Be sure to specify which items you wish to return, and include a reason for returning.
- Specify whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange, and if requesting an exchange, which item you would like to exchange for.
- Be sure to include your name, order number, and contact information to expedite processing.
How the Returns Process Usually Works
- Submit your RMA request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will immediately receive an automated response letting you know we received your request.
- You will be emailed a RMA Number and return instructions (Usually within 1 Business Day.)
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and include a copy of the original order paperwork inside the box.
- You will be notified by email once your refund or exchange has been processed.